Working from home has shifted where many have decided to move to and live. This large one bedroom apartment underwent several months of complete renovations. No need to bring your architect because its all been done for you.
* New 1' x 2' Calcutta Bianco durable floor tiles with moisture-resistant Wonder-board underlay in kitchen and bathroom
* New backsplash kitchen subway tiles
* New soft-close kitchen cabinets & drawers
* New stainless steel deep sink
* Replacement of all water-lines, valves, hot & cold stems & traps in kitchen & bathroom
* Brand new GE stove & Hotpoint fridge
* Replacement of all electrical outlet receptacles (16 in total)
* All floors sanded and coated with light non-glare polyurethane coat (including inside the 5 deep closets)
* New pair of windows in bathroom
* All lighting fixtures & wiring have been replaced throughout apartment
The unobstructed sunrise views from the living room, bedroom and kitchen, are really quite breathtaking! This, coupled with northern and southern exposures adds to the fantastic natural lighting the home receives all year-round. The eat-in-kitchen sits across from the more formal and spacious dining-room area. A luxury in itself, there are FIVE deep closets in this apartment. The building has a wonderful Super, 24 hour laundry-room access and a parking garage (current waiting list).
70 Park Terrace East is on a cul-de-sac street leading to the 20 acre historical Isham Park. Its also a 3 block walk to the 196 acre Inwood Hill Park which has basketball & tennis courts, several baseball fields, an immense natural forest with dozens of hiking-paths ( https://www.nycgovparks.org/parks/inwood-hill-park ).
You are literally minutes from several transportation sources:
* 1 & A subway lines
* BxM1 express bus
* M100, Bx7, Bx20
* Metro North
* Henry Hudson Parkway, Maj Deegan Expressway, Westside Highway
* Citi Bike
This could possibly be one of your biggest life investments, so make sure to visit this home before making your final purchase decisions.