Residence 7B at 230 West End Avenue is the perfect blank canvas to design your dream home. The spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom maintains many design elements of the buildings prewar history.
- Entry hall includes a very large walk in closet
- Living room features herringbone wood floors and enough space to redesign your own layout
- Double French doors lead to the windowed kitchen
- The corner bedroom will comfortably fit a king sized bed and includes a gracious closet
- The bathroom includes the original soaking tub and a pedestal sink
230 West End Avenue offers a full time doorman in a beautiful 1920s building designed by Rosario Candela. The 17 story building is perfectly located between the Riverside Park South and bustling Broadway while still being surrounded by quaint tree-lined street. Residents enjoy easy access to Trader Joe's and an endless number of renowned restaurants, cafes and bars. Transportation is easily accessible via the 1, 2, and 3 trains at 72nd Street.