Live Life at The legendary Carlyle - Private Residence 1412/17.
Unparalleled luxury awaits at this light-filled residence at the iconic Carlyle Hotel. Suite 1412/17 is a 3-bedroom, 3-bath residence with a private south facing terrace and oblique views of Central Park.
Situated at the corner of Madison Avenue and 76th Street, the Carlyle has been a classic landmark of Manhattan's elegant Upper East Side since 1930. A quintessential New York City institution, the landmarked hotel is a showcase of great art, purveyor of privacy, security and sanctuary of luxury and refined taste.
The Carlyle is surrounded by galleries and designer boutiques as well as starred culinary restaurants on New York's posh Madison Avenue. The Metropolitan, the Guggenheim, the MET Breuer and the Frick Museums are all within short distance. Cafe Carlyle, the Gallery, the Dowling's Restaurant and the famed Bemelmans Bar create an unforgettable New York culinary and entertainment experience full of history and memories.
Every American president since Truman has visited The Carlyle. Its rich history includes visiting Royals and heads-of-state including his Majesty King Charles III; the late Diana; Prince and Princess of Wales William and Kate to the Kings and Queens of Denmark, Greece, Spain and Sweden. Since Ingrid Bergman checked in after completing Intermezzo, The Carlyle has been the hotel of choice for Hollywood's elite to date.
Located just one block from Central Park, The Carlyle only hosts a select few private residences, which offer its owners a combination of discretion and grace. Residents of The Carlyle have access to the following services and amenities:
Service & Security:
- Over 400 dedicated full-time staff.
- Twice daily housekeeping (all bed, bath and kitchen linens refreshed daily)
- Nightly turn-down service if desired
- Personally monogrammed bedding & linens
Beauty and Personal Care:
- The Carlyle Spa
- The Yves Durif Salon
- Fitness Studio
- 24-hour doormen and receptionist
- Package, mail delivery and suitcase storage room
- 24 hour in-residence dining/room service
- Laundry and dry cleaning collected and delivered by valet
- One-hour pressing service and shoe shine
- 24 hour security services
- Automated elevators operated by key control
- Personal telephone message services and voicemail
- Complimentary newspapers (international and overseas newspapers on request)
- Substantial discounts for all culinary experiences on property
It is to be noted that all utilities (excluding telephone) are included in the monthly maintenance of the apartment.
The Carlyle Owners Association permits corporations, trusts, and sovereign-owned entities as purchasers.