547 West 47th Street, #302
The West Residence Club, Hell's Kitchen, New York, NY 10036
547 West 47th Street offers lifestyle driven condominium residences with architecture and interiors by the innovative Dutch design team Concrete Architects and developed by CBSK Ironstate, Premier services for wellness are provided by The Wright Fit and for your furry friends by Throw Me A Bone.
Residence 302 is a split two bedroom, 2 bath residence with north exposure that looks out onto a lush, landscaped viewing garden, creating an unexpected and transportive experience in the heart of Hell's Kitchen. The open kitchen features marble countertops and backsplashes, custom cabinetry with ample storage, and appliances by Miele and Bosch. The stylishly designed bath features grey terrazzo flooring, pale grey ceramic wall tiles, a honed grey marble countertop on custom matte black vanity, matte black fixtures by Rohl, and a pocket door separating the shower area from the vanity. All homes at 547 West 47th Street are completed with conveniences such as an in-residence washer and dryer, central air conditioning, private storage included, and motorized roller shades at windows, making these homes perfect urban oasis.
The West Residence Club features a garden entrance with lush landscaping and a 24-hour attended lobby. Residents can enjoy over 30,000 square feet of amenities at 547 West 47th Street such as the glass-enclosed library with a fireplace and lounge and dedicated co-working spaces. The state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor fitness center with yoga studio was curated by The Wright Fit, creating an inspiring space for personal fitness. Up at the Pool Club, residents can take in views of the Hudson River and Midtown Skyline from the rooftop swimming pool and sundeck, outdoor kitchens, dining areas and lounge spaces.
The complete list of amenities throughout the building include:
- Indoor/Outdoor Fitness Center with On Demand Training available through The Wright Fit
- Rooftop Pool Club with Sundeck, Outdoor Kitchens, Dining Areas and Lounge Spaces
- Outdoor Dog Run and a Pet Spa managed by Throw Me a Bone, offering on-demand pet care services
- An additional 8th Floor Rooftop Lounge with Midtown skyline views, outdoor kitchens, and dining areas
- Hotel-Style Guest Suites available for use by friends and family of residents
- Private Dining Room and Catering Kitchen for hosting events
- Co-working Space and Conference Room
- Glasshouse Library Lounge with Fireplace-
Full-time Doorman- Live-in Resident Manager
- Storage included with every home- House Bicycles courtesy of Trek
- Oversized mail room with packing station and automated lockers for seamless and secure handling of packages
- A playroom and outdoor playground
Equal Housing Opportunity. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from sponsor. File No. CD 18-0479. Sponsor: 646 11th Owner LLC, C/O SK Development, 270 Lafayette Street, Suite 506, New York, NY 10012